This article applies to the Ingenico iWL 220 terminal.
To set up your terminal, complete the following:
1. Remove all of the contents from the box.
2. Insert the power adapter into the terminal base.
3. Insert the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
4. Connect both halves of the power adapter together.
5. Connect an Ethernet cable to the base.
6. Connect the Ethernet cable to a modem, router, or switch.
Note: A phone line can be used instead of or in addition to Ethernet.
7. Place the terminal on the base.
For information on how to pair the terminal to the base, refer to How to pair the iWL220 to the base.