Send SMS text messages right to your loyalty members’ mobile phones.
Note: before creating a text message communication, will need to create a campaign. See how to create a campaign for step-by-step instructions
- In the BackOffice, click on the Campaigns menu, select Campaign Management
- Select the campaign under which you want to create an email communication
- Click Communications in the sidebar, and click Add Text Message
- Enter a name, sender name, and message
Note: In the text message content, you can see the number of characters you have entered and the number of SMS. It’s important to note that French characters use 2 characters in a text message.
- If you offer a bilingual program, in English and French, select the Default Language in which members will receive the text message if they haven’t set the language on their profile
- Click Send a Test Message to preview the text message before saving. Note: you will not be able to save a communication until you send a test message
- Once you are happy with the communication, click Save. It is now ready for sending or scheduling. The text message communication will appear as a draft in the Communications section of the sidebar