To send members email or text message communications, you must first create a campaign.
- In the BackOffice, click on the Campaigns menu, select Campaign Management, and click Add in the sidebar
- Enter a name for your campaign. You will see the following information about your campaign:
- Total active members: this is a real-time number of existing loyalty members that are active and have provided consent to receive commercial communications
- Recipients: these are the potential recipients that will receive a campaign’s communication. If you have SMS configured, you will see both email and text message recipients
- Set the campaign Status to Active and click Save
Once a campaign is created, the Communication list will be blank. You create either email and/or text message communications for your campaign. See how to create email communications or how to create text message communications for more information.