This article covers how to accept multi-tender payments with a Poynt Smart Terminal.
To accept multi-tender payments, complete the following:
1. Process a transaction until you enter the amount and tap Charge.
2. Tap MULTI-TENDER.
3. Tap Add Tender. The amount will be evenly split between the tenders. You can edit the amount for each tender.
4. Repeat step 3 for each tender you need to add.
5. Tap CHARGE to process one tender. The first tender will default to credit. You can change the payment type with the drop down menu or tap MANUAL ENTRY to manually enter card information.
6. Repeat step 5 for each tender.
7. Tap Done.
8. Tap the HOME button to return to the homepage.