This article applies to the Ingenico iWL 250 terminal.
To install your terminal, complete the following:
1. Remove all of the contents from the box.
2. Insert the power adapter into the terminal or base.
- The base has a small AC port on the back.
- The terminal has a Micro-B USB port underneath a plastic protective flap on the left side.
3. Insert the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
4. Connect both halves of the power adapter together.
5. (Optional) Connect an Ethernet cable to the base.
Note: Some models have an Ethernet and phone line adapter that comes out of the terminal. In this case, connect the Ethernet cable to the adapter instead.
6. (Optional) Connect the same Ethernet cable to a modem, router, or switch.
Note: A phone line can be used instead of or in addition to Ethernet. The terminal needs to be on the base for the Ethernet or phone line connections to work.
7. Place the terminal on the base.
For information on how to pair the terminal to the base, refer to How to pair the iWL250 to the base.