Punch card rules allow you to reward loyalty members with a free item based on what they buy. You can customize your own punch card rules.
- In the BackOffice, go to the Offers menu, and select Punch Card Rules
- In the side menu, click Add
- Enter a Name for the rule and a Description. These will appear on the member portal if you are using either one
- Select whether your rule will be active and set the Start Date and time. Punch card rules can be set to run during a specific date range or indefinitely if you do not select an end date
Note: Only active rules will be processed at the point of sale and only between the start and end dates.
- You can also add an image for your punch card rules. This image will appear on the Offers page in your online member portal
- In the Buy Items to get a Reward section, enter the number of items your customer needs to buy
- Select the eligible items they can buy. If an item doesn’t show in the list, create a new item by clicking the Create Item button
- In the Reward section, enter a Name in the configured language(s). The name is will appear on the receipt and/or displayed in the member portal or POS
- Enter the Code of the reward. This number should represent the reward at the POS or payment terminal
- Enter the Cost, and click Save