This article will guide you how to download your merchant profile parameters to your terminal. This is usually required when are self-activating a new terminal or you added a new feature to your terminal (e.g. Apple Pay) and you want to enable it.
Please note this article applies to terminals with Global Payments
- Connect the COMM Base to Ethernet & Power
- Terminal will Display “Global Payments” Press #
- Enter Admin Name, Press 1, Enter.
- Enter Password (Call Support if needed), Press Enter
- Select “3 Setup Menu”
- Select “2 Communications”
- Select “4. Bluetooth”
- Select “1 New Base” - Should display Base association okay. Cancel(Red 3x)
- Select “4. Maintenance”
- Select “1. Download”
- Select “1. Setup”
- Select “2. Ethernet” OR “1. Dial”
- Press Enter for SSL On. OR Enter PABX “ Leave Blank”
- Enter Host URL/IP as INGTMS.GLOBALPAYCAN.COM, Press Enter OR for Dial Enter TMS
- Phone # 18553606400, Press Enter
- Enter Host Port as 443, Press Enter
- Enter TMS Identifier. (Terminal ID), Press Enter
- Enter Software NR = 0, Press Enter
- Select “2. Start Download” then Select “1. Software/Param”
Terminal will display Connection, then should display running files Once complete you should get a successful message and the terminal will reboot.
Please contact Paystone Support 1 888-900-9192 for any assistance