You can easily deactivate a card that is lost or stolen from the Change Status tab by setting its status to “Lost,” “Inactive” or “Suspended.”
NOTE: Before deactivating a card, remove any remaining balance on the card to ensure accurate liability reporting. See how to adjust the balance on a gift card.
- In the BackOffice, go to the Cards menu and select Search. See How to search for a gift card for step-by-step instructions
- Once you’ve found the card, double-click on the row to view the card’s details
- Select Change Status in the sidebar
- The number for the card you wish to deactivate will appear. Click Validate to confirm this is the correct card
- Select a status for the deactivated card from the dropdown list and click Change Status