This article covers how to set up a Poynt Smart Terminal.
To set up your terminal, complete the following:
1. Insert the power adapter into the terminal.
2. Insert the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
3. Connect both halves of the power adapter together.
4. Press the power button to turn on the terminal.
5. Select your keyboard layout.
6. Select CONTINUE.
7. Select your Wi-Fi network.
8. Enter your Wi-Fi network password and select CONNECT.
9. Select the user.
10. Enter the account password. The default password is 123456.
11. Select CONTINUE.