This article applies to the Ingenico iWL 220 terminal.
To pair the iWL 220 terminal to the base, complete the following:
1. Insert the power adapter into the terminal.
2. Insert the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
3. Connect an Ethernet cable to the base and into your modem, router, or switch.
4. Press the # key.
5. Select Setup Menu > Communications > Bluetooth > New Base.
6. Place the terminal on the base. Wait until you see Base Association OK displayed on the terminal.
7. Press the red key until you are back at the home screen.