Gift Card Program
How to set up the iCT 220 and iCT 250 terminals
This article applies to the Ingenico iCT 220 and iCT 250 terminals.
To set up your terminal, complete the following:
1. Remove all of the contents from the box.
2. Insert the power adapter into the terminal.
3. Insert the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
4. Connect both halves of the power adapter together.
5. Connect an Ethernet cable to the base.
6. Connect the same Ethernet cable to a modem, router, or switch.
Note: A phone line can be used instead of or in addition to an Ethernet cable.