Drill down into the details of your loyalty program through your BackOffice Reports. Depending on the report, you can select different criteria to see different views of your data.
- Log into the BackOffice, and go to the Reports menu
- Click on the report you wish to view or edit
Depending on the report, you can modify:
- The title of the report.
- The criteria such as grouping by date, merchant and account type.
- Modify the dates or grouping period.
- Select the merchants or account types
You can hide or show the report’s criteria:
Loyalty Activity by Merchant Report
- Provides detail by merchant, or group of merchants by period, of all activity on the loyalty cards.
- It includes the number of loyalty card accumulation and redemption transactions and their value in points and as a percentage of all transactions, grouped by date or merchant, for a selected date range.
- i.e. amount, % and count of points granted by period, by merchant, etc.
Loyalty Reward Activity Report
- Provides detail by punch card offer or group of offers by period, of all activity on the loyalty cards.
- It includes the quantity (count) and dollar value (amount) of earned, cancelled, redeemed, expired rewards and reward adjustments.
- Dollar values are based on the reward values entered when creating a punch card rule.