The dashboard is made up of widgets, each of which can be customized to display a different KPI, date range, chart and title. Adding widgets is very easy.
- Log into the BackOffice, and go to your Dashboard
- Click on the Add a Widget button. A list of available widgets will appear in the dropdown menu
- Select the widget you would like to add to your dashboard, and click OK
- Customize your widget by selecting the chart type and date range for the data you would like to display
Once you have added a widget, you can also perform any of the following actions by clicking on the corresponding icon:
- Export: To a file (png format)
- Settings: Change the date, graphic type and widget title
- Delete: Delete the widget
- Move: Move the widget on the page
You can choose from the following dashboard widgets:
Gift Cards Activity:
- Shows the average number of activation, redemption and reload activities on active cards carried out per day, for a given date range, for all or select account types.
Gift Card Amount Activity:
- Shows the average dollar amount resulting from activation, redemption and reload activities on active cards carried out per day, for a given date range, for all or select account types.
Gift Card Float Balance:
- Shows the total dollar value of gift card balances that are available for customers to redeem, for both active and inactive cards, by account type.
- You can see where you were at the previous week, month and year; therefore compare with the previous week, month or year